Has Your Network Had a Check Up Lately?
You may have noticed the increased reporting of computer malware attacks in the news headlines recently and now are wondering if your business computer network is adequately protected against the latest ransomware variant. Stop wondering and worrying and book our security assessment today. Our trained IT technicians will test and review your business network and generate a report of our findings. The report will answer the following questions:
- Is your router properly protecting your network?
- Are your computer operating systems current and secure?
- What is the current patch status of your operating systems?
- Is your Anti-virus software effective enough?
- Do you have any Email protection measures in place?
- Is your Wi-Fi security adequate and able to keep hackers off your network?
- What is the level of staff education around email and web safety?
- How effective is your current Web security and content filtering?
- If you are attacked do you have a Business Disaster Recovery (BDR) plan?
- Does your business meet cyber risk insurance prerequisites?
The network checkup takes between 1 and 2 hours and our technician will need access to several computers in your office during the testing.
Contact us today to book your free network security assessment. Please complete the form on the right or call us to chat about what this all looks like.
Tel: 604.534.9161 / press 2
Important! We hate spam as much (or more) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.